Show Management cordially invites those with applicable titles as VIP guests.
Register yourself, your colleagues, and your superiors, so that you can enjoy VIP privileges such as Conference Sessions, Access to VIP Room, etc.
The VIP Invitation will be sent to the registered e-mail address after screening by Show Management.
Applicable titles to VIP
Those whose titles are above "Manager" with purchasing authority, such as:
President, CEO, Factory Head, Chief Engineer, Chief Designer, General Manager, Director, Manager, etc.
(not including Staff, Researcher, etc.)
How to apply for the privileges
1.After you complete the registration, Show Management will send you the VIP Invitation Ticket via e-mailonce it's ready.
2. Please visit the website written on the VIP ticket, enter your ID, and register for the privileges.
Only people who have their own VIP Invitation Ticket can apply for the privileges.
* VIP Invitation Ticket will be issued to those who are qualified as VIP guests.
* VIP Invitation Ticket may not be issued, if the registered information was inadequate or inaccurate.
* Items with Must must be filled. Only completed form can be sent.
* Those under 18 years old are not allowed to enter the show.
* Show Management does not provide any visa support for visitors.
* 中国的来访参观者，请同时填写中文。/ 한국에서부터 참관하시는 분은 한국어로도 기재해주십시오.
Please indicate your FULL postal address including block number, street, city, state/province, and zip code.
由于系统限制，请尽量不要使用QQ邮箱。Please avoid using [qq.com] address, as Show Management cannot contact you smoothly.
*对参展感兴趣的贵宾 / 부스참가 검토자용
Request VIP Invitation Ticket for your colleagues and superiors? Fill in below.
Tick the box if the information is same as the first person.
Note: All registrants will be put on our mailing list to receive information on exhibitions and conferences organised or co-organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
-Please note that your company name, division, and position, but not your name, may be included in the visitors list that appears in materials available to exhibitors and potential exhibitors such as the post-show report.