Kindly complete the form below and click the confirm button to send.
Show Management will send the URL for downloading e-Invitation Ticket.
Please bring the printed "e-Invitation Ticket" to the registration counter at Japan IT Week Spring 2020.
* Items with Must must be filled. Only completed form can be sent.
* Those under 18 years old are not allowed to enter the show.
* Show Management does not provide any visa support for visitors.
* JPY 5,000/person will be charged without a ticket.
* Japan IT Week is a B to B trade show. Students are not allowed to enter.
* Anyone without a purpose of purchasing/installing IT solutions (such as sales, recruitment, benchmarking or training etc.) are not allowed to enter.
Please indicate your FULL postal address including block number, street, city, state/province, and zip code.
由于系统限制，请尽量不要使用QQ邮箱。Please avoid using [qq.com] address, as Show Management cannot contact you smoothly.
Request Visitor Ticket for your colleagues? Fill in below.
Show Management will send them e-Invitation Tickets directly.
*Please note that an E-mail will be sent to the person(s)
registered below to notify you registered them.
Tick if the information is same as yours.
*Regarding Visa Requirements
Please note that Show Management does not provide Visa Support for visitors.
All visa requests from visitors to Show Management will be denied.
If your business is relevant to the show and you need a valid visa to enter Japan,
please contact the Japanese Embassy in your country with proof of your employment and nature of your employer's business as well for visa applications.
Please do not contact Show Management for Visa Support, as any such requests will be denied.
For more information regarding visa application to enter Japan, please access "A Guide to Japanese Visas" at: http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/
-Please note that your company name, division, and position, but not your name, may be included in the visitors list that appears in materials available to exhibitors and potential exhibitors such as the post-show report.
Note: All registrants will be put on our mailing list to receive information on exhibitions and conferences organised or co-organised by Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.